2022: Mandated by the United Nations System Staff College in Turin, King Zollinger revised the training course for UN staff
The objective of the revision was to tailor the course to evaluation practitioner of the United Nations Secretariat and to adjust the course to the latest evaluation guidelines from the United Nations Secretariat. The revision included online lessons, webinars and exercises for participants. The objectives of the training include:
- understand the basic concepts of evaluation;
- know how to plan and manage evaluations;
- be able to scope and design a simple evaluation, including terms of references and an evaluation design matrix;
- be introduced to the most common evaluation methods;
- understand the importance of evaluation follow-up.
The training can be found here: https://www.unssc.org/courses/evaluation-un-secretariat